CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Taking friends for granite

I just realized tonight that i have taken a good good friend for granite.

I have been all these years searching for a best friend, someone to 
confide in, someone that loves me for me and knows me and through
all my time of searching i never stopped to really think about the one 
person that has been there for me all my life since I was 5.

I ve only thought I had to search out that best friend when really she has
been there all my life.

I have sat there and made every excuse why i cant go see her when I should 
have been making every excuse why i need to talk to her. I feel bad for how 
I have ignored her. 

From today forward I will no longer take any friend for granite and I am going
to make every excuse to see my best friend. And no more will I take someone 
for granite, life is to short to ignore people. Especially for my friend, her time 
can be up much sooner than mine and I dont want to sit here and wish I had spent more time with her. 

0 comments: